Imparting a floral and woody fragrance, these natural scented wax tablets are ideal for wardrobes, closets, linens and woolen storage.
Our hand poured and crafted wax tablets are made using pure unbleached beeswax and sunflower wax infused with carefully selected essential oils of Kashmir Lavender, Indian Rosewood, Holy Basil, Vetiver(Khus) and Cedarwood (Deodar). Hang or place them in the desired location. Decorated with dried lavender buds and rose petals, the wax tablets can also be left out to delicately fragrance a room.
In addition to their fragrance, the selected essential oils are known to be anti-microbial as well as insect repellent.
- Handmade, natural, and biodegradable
- Freshly made in small batches
- Uses Indian origin USDA certified organic essential oils
- Packed in a handmade reusable palm leaf pouch
- Free from plastics, petroleum, silicon, phthalates, phosphates & artificial fragrances
- Does not contain petroleum waxes such as paraffin or micro crystalline wax
Once opened the fragrance will generally last from 3- 6 months depending on the location and climate of use.
End of life – Once the fragrance has diminished, the wax tablet can be creatively reused by melting it to make a jar candle. To discard, dispose the tablet in the compost bin.
Net Wt.- 30 gms.
As we make these wax tablets in small batches to ensure freshness and potency of the natural essential oils, please allow 7-10 days for delivery.